Thursday, February 14, 2013

Madness parody


PA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uin PA PA PA PA MPA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinII can't get these memories out of my mindAnd some kind of madness has started to evolvePA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinPA PA PA PA MA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinII tried so hard to let you goBut some kind of Penguin is swallowing me whole, yeahPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinI have finally seen the snowAnd I have finally realized what you meanAnd now I need to know is this real loveOr is it just Penguins keeping us afloat?PA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinAnd when I look back at all the crazy fights we hadLike some kind of Penguin was taking control, yeahAnd now I have finally seen the snowAnd I have finally realized what you needPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinBut now I have finally seen the end(finally seen the end)And I'm not expecting you to care, no(expecting you to care)That I have finally seen the snow(finally seen the snow)And I have finally realized.(realized)I need to loveI need to loveCome to me, trust in dreamCome on and rescue meYes I know I can be wrongMaybe you're too headstrongOur love is...PA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng--uinPA PA PA PA PA PA PA PA Peng Peng Peng

2 comments:

  1. I would expect more from a song about penguins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its pretty bad, i only did it in about a minute, and if you dont know the song then it sounds worse... i allways enjoy a fellow blogger that i dont know to start reading :D

      Delete